Devastatingly we are going to need to close our doors again temporarily for the November Lockdown; below we have included all of the information about how we will still be serving you during the lockdown.
We may have to shut our physical premises but we will still be doing all we can to get you what you need this November from free delivery to winter gift ideas…..
Update 3rd November 2020
It is with a sad heart that we will temporarily have to close our doors again from the 5th November 2020 until lockdown restrictions are lifted again for non-essential shops, what has already been our most testing year, still isn’t showing any signs of getting easier.
Thank you so much to everyone for your support this year, both during the original lockdown and the times where we have been able to open, with out you there is no us, so thank you from the bottom of my heart.
We will be closing our doors on the evening of 4th November 2020, however we will still be here and operating via our website, please see below for how you can reach us and how we can serve you.
- We will be contactable on 01252715039 or email@example.com
- Everything is available via our website, we have created a winter gift edit on our website for easy browsing to get you inspired for Christmas or to treat yourself. from winter warm cosy hats and gloves to stylish ponchos.
- We are still running our Poppy Appeal campaign, until 15th November we will be donating 20% from all Poppy Sales to the Royal British legion
- We will be offering FREE local delivery within a 10 mile radius of Farnham throughout lockdown, we can also offer a click and collect service by appointment, just select your preferred shipping method at checkout.
- We will be offering consultations via zoom, please get in touch to book yours, weather you are looking for millinery inspiration or gifts for loved ones, our complimentary consultations allow you to explore everything we have to offer from the comfort of your own home.
We hope you stay safe and well and look forward to welcoming you back in store as soon as we can