Update June 2020
We have to thank you so much for all of your support during this time, every single order or email received has made a huge difference to us and we can’t thank you enough for your continued support. The success of our range of face masks that we have designed and are making has been overwhelming.
We thought we would let you know about our plans for re-opening our business again in the immediate future. I’m sure you are aware that non essential shops such as ours can hopefully re-open from Monday 15th June and we have made the decision when we re-open, it will be by appointment only.
Our steps and safety guidelines for the appointments can be read in full below.
Our Plans for Re-opening and Booking Your Appointments.
- You will be able to book an appointment Monday- Saturday 9-5 pm by calling us on 01252 715039 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Short notice appointments can normally be accommodated.
- No requirement is too small for an appointment, even if it is just a face mask, a sunhat, a scarf or any other accessories we stock. Maybe a gift for a loved one? We would love to see you.
- Appointments will be required for Click and Collect website orders.
- If you are looking for occasion head wear we will hold a pre-consultation by phone or video so we can best prepare for your appointment. Do bring along your outfit. The changing room will be available for you to use to try on your own outfit and this will be cleaned between appointments.
- All appointments will be re-confirmed the evening before by either phone call, text or email. We may ask you to confirm that you are well and have not been in contact with anyone with coronavirus.
- We do ask that only one person (or two people from the same household) should attend the appointment.Please call us on 01252 715039 or email to book your appointments. Our appointment book is now open for appointments from the 15th June. We are waiting for you!
A word about our in-house safety guidelines
By only offering one-to-one appointments, we can:
- Control the cleaning measures that will need to take place between appointments.
- Ensure we can maintain social distancing.
- Only one team member need be in the store at a time.
- The team member serving you will be wearing a face mask and have visors available if any fittings are required which necessitate a closer approach.
- In store we will clean down all handles, card machine, shared spaces etc. between each customer and isolate anything tried on.
- We kindly ask that handling of items be kept to a minimum. Please ask us for help in showing you.
- We will have hand sanitiser available as you enter and in-store, and gloves available if required.
- Please note the social distancing floor markers.
- Wearing a mask whilst shopping with us is strongly advised, especially for headwear appointments. We will have a selection of handmade cotton or linen masks available for sale should you wish to purchase one.
- All payments are to be made by credit card – strictly no cash.
- If you wish to try on any shoes from the Rainbow Club range, please ensure you bring along clean popsocks.
In the meantime and beyond, each and every one of our products are available via our website and can be purchased online for delivery or by Click and Collect. If you would like to see or try anything from our product ranges, or discuss bespoke requirements then please make an appointment.
We will love to see you!
Beverley, Ali, Kate and Jayne x