At Beverley Edmondson Millinery, our mission is to make you look and feel fantastic for the big occasions in your life. Whether you are a seasoned hat wearer or a hat novice, we will guide you through the magical world of millinery, inspiring confidence in you. Our team have a wealth of millinery, styling and colour knowledge and experience, ensuring that the headwear, accessories and style that you desire can be made a reality.
Our multi-award winning showroom is situated in Farnham town centre. Walking into our showroom you will be greeted by an Aladdin’s cave of colour and texture, often described as walking into a sweet shop for adults! We welcome you into our world of hats, fascinators, scarves, wraps, jewellery, hair accessories, dyeable shoes and clutch bags.
There is so much more in store than meets the eye, and we offer full bespoke and customisation services on most of our products so we can meet all of your accessories requirements.
And if you are not local and can’t book an appointment to see us in person, we also offer our complimentary video call consultations so that we can offer you the same service and products as you would receive in person.
Beverley Edmondson Millinery was founded in 2008 by Beverley Edmondson, growing the business from home and markets to a multi-award winning boutique in Farnham which opened in 2010, moving to a specialised showroom and studio in 2021.
Our 1-2-1 appointment service allows you to create something truly bespoke. Working directly with our chief milliner, Beverley, we can conceive and create the perfect finishing touch to your chosen outfit.
Millinery workshops and public speaking:
Appointments available Wednesdays and Fridays 9am – 5pm and Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 12.30pm – 5pm
Walk-in times: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday 9.30am – 12.30pm
Awards & Achievements
- Finalist for Niche Fashion Retailer of the Year by Drapers 2015 and 2016
- Winner of London and South East Accessory Designer of the Year 2017
- National Winner for Accessory Designer of the Year 2017
- Highly commended for the Wedding Industry Awards 2016
- Official partner for the Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal thanks to our fundraising campaigns over the last six years
- Regular features in national and international fashion pages and blogs
- Featured in the Royal Ascot style guide 3 years running
- Member of the British Hat Guild
- Ambassador and Founding Member of The British Millinery Association