Business Mentoring and Consulting
I know and understand the business of being a creator, let me translate the ‘how’ to make a profitable business out of it.
After years of running my own creative millinery and retail business and endlessly searching for business mentors who truly ‘got’ what I do for a living, not just general business advisors but they didn’t seem to exist. Knowing the trials and tribulations of having a small business I decided that my experience could be used to help others who have found themselves in similar situations looking for a suitable mentor as I did myself! I have now launched Making Money from Millinery, designed to help you succeed in your field. I have spent the time and the money making the mistakes so that you don’t have to.
‘Beverley is a great mentor, she listens, she understands, she devotes her time completely to you to give you the best advice possible, targeting to your needs and your goals. I strongly recommend working with her.’ – Giulia
My expertise covers:
- Creative Makers wanting a commercial business
- Independent retail
- Have you got, or do you want a millinery or creative business but struggling to take it to the next level?
- Struggling to make your products, market them and sell them, but desperate not to give up the creative side?
- Are you a milliner struggling to gain traction with the right clients and capturing the price point that you deserve?
- Have you got a retail shop that you are so busy stuck in the day to day that you’ve lost sight of the bigger picture, struggling to gain more footfall and compete against the internet?
All these stumbling points and many more can be covered in my programmes.
Online 1-2-1 skype services (available to anyone anywhere in the world):
- 1 hour business booster – Designed to get you unstuck and inspired to move forward in your business – £120
- 4x 1 hour strategy and implementation mentoring – £450
- 8x 1hour strategy and implementation mentoring – £720
In person 1-2-1 services:
- Making and Mentoring day – mix millinery honing millinery techniques with business knowledge in an informal structure – £600
- Business Booster Day – Nail down your goals, direction and strategy – £600
So who am I?
I’m Beverley, I set up my millinery business ‘Beverley Edmondson Millinery’ in 2008 growing it from market stalls and my parents spare room to my own high street millinery boutique within 2 years and a separate studio within 3 years. By the age of 23 I had a 6 figure turnover providing hats for weddings, film, TV, photoshoots, the races and ‘the’ royal wedding.
Since opening, my boutique has been shortlisted in 2015, 2016 and 2017 by Drapers as one of only 6 finalists for Niche Fashion Retailer of the Year, and I have also been awarded National Accessory Designer of the year by The Wedding Industry Awards 2017, I also speak regularly about millinery, small business and entrepreneurship. My hats, studio and boutique have been featured in local, national and international press, fashion pages and blogs and I also wholesale to other stores and design and produce collections for other well-known brands.
My experience includes:
- Knowledge in both wholesale and retail platforms
- Understanding the restrictions of man power, money and time in small business
- Sourcing materials and products
- In house, home working, national and international manufacturing over many different product lines
- Staff recruitment, management and HR in a small business
- What consumers want and the story they see in a retail environment
Why not become accountable to me to keep your business on track, to share your issues and find your way through to a successful business.
- Do you want to understand the importance of Branding, marketing and time management?
- Do you need to understand your costs and pricing?
- Do you just want a support ear and gentle guidance?
- Do you want to make more money from your business?
- Are you at a loss trying to find, attract and target your customer and seem invisible to them?
- Do you feel alone and out of your depth?
- Do you need to be held accountable for your actions to stop procrastination and start taking action?
If the answer is yes to any or all of these why not get in touch and let me know where you are stuck by filling out this form: http://www.beverleyedmondsonmillinery.co.uk/services/mentoring-initial-questionnaire/and I will be in touch to discuss package options with you!
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if your not sure yet, why not join Beverley’s free facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/makingmoneyfrom
‘I can remember being impressed on our first meeting, with her creativity, passion and focus for her business. She has clarity and drive that is inspiring……Beverley has helped me put some order into my thinking and the way I focus within my own business. giving me a sense of achievement rather than feeling so overwhelmed. Setting goals so that I can see my progression had been incredibly satisfying. with an understanding of running a creative business of her own, Beverley has shared personal experience and suggested ways I didn’t even know about to encourage me and help develop my own creative business. Beverley has so much drive and dedication beyond her years.’ – Marsha
|Services Appointments Alterations & Repairs Shoe & Bag Dying Business Mentoring|