We have recently made some exciting new changes to our appointments system to allow for a truly luxurious enhanced appointment experience.
While the shop remains open to the public for walk-in visits and bookable times with our creative director Beverley, our enhanced customer service experience is also available as detailed below:
Our Standard appointments are available on most Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays 10am-4pm
Enhanced, pre-booked appointments are available Tuesday -Friday 9am and 5pm-7pm and Saturdays 9am and 5pm.
Public opening hours: 10am -5pm Monday-Saturday
Our new enhanced appointment service offers a truly unique experience for those seeking ladies hats for a special occasion. While we do stock pre-made designs, our enhanced appointments allow you to create something truly bespoke to perfectly reflect your individuality and personality. Working directly with our chief milliner, Beverley, we can conceive and create the perfect finishing touch to your chosen outfit so that every detail is just right.
What are the benefits of an enhanced appointment?
- A private changing area
- Evening appointments, with the last start time on Monday to Wednesday at 7pm (please note that to make the most of your appointment, it is advisable to book during natural daylight hours for a true colour match).
- The whole shop to yourself to browse our pre-made designs or discuss a bespoke commission.
- One-on-one customer service with no interruptions or distractions.
- Plenty of time to browse and make decisions at your leisure and with no pressure.
- Guaranteed to be with chief milliner, Beverley
How the service works:
The service begins before your first appointment with a questionnaire to help to establish your personal style and preferences. When you attend your appointment, please bring along the complete outfit that you plan to wear and one of our expert team members will work with you to design a spectacular hat or fascinator for your special occasion. We can also help you to choose or customise a beautiful piece from our existing range, if you’d prefer.
For our full selection, a minimum of a six-week lead time before your event is required.
We will always try to accommodate your needs and if you require the item sooner, please contact us and we will do our best to meet your timescale.
Please note that working from a provided swatch or photograph may not be sufficient to find a perfect match, so please do bring as much of your planned outfit as you are able.
As well as our enhanced appointment experience, we offer a range of additional services:
- We will adjust any sizing or fitting of a hat in our stock to suit an individual and can also make adjustments, such as adding secondary colour feathers, on a very short lead time, sometimes even on the same day (although we do advise visiting as early as possibly to avoid disappointment).
- We fix, repair or make adjustments to any hat, regardless of where it was originally purchased.
- We offer shoes and bags, which can be dyed to any desired colour.
- We stock a large range of hair accessories for brides, bridesmaids and flower girls.
- We make flowers for corsages or any other use from any desired fabrics. We can also match these to your chosen headwear.
- We also stock everyday hats, a collection of clutch bags in many different colours, a range of jewellery and wraps / pashminas in a rainbow of colours, as well as winter everyday scarves and gloves during the winter season.
- We are also launching our exciting new sister brand, 27b, which stocks a range of gorgeous lifestyle products including luxury sheepskin, handmade hair accessories and a range of shrugs, available to order online.
To book an appointment, or to find out more, get in touch here.
|Services Appointments Alterations & Repairs Shoe & Bag Dying Business Mentoring|