We have recently made some exciting new changes to our appointments system to allow for a personalised appointment experience.
While the shop remains open to the public for walk-in visits we have bookable times with our creative director Beverley.
Appointments are strongly advised if you are looking to purchase headwear for a special occasion, as some of the team are more trained in design than others and as a small business we cannot always guarantee without an appointment that we will have a fully trained team member on hand to assist you.
Our Appointments with Chief milliner Beverley are available on at least 3 days per week.
Our appointment service offers a truly unique experience for those seeking ladies hats for a special occasion. While we do stock pre-made designs, our enhanced appointments allow you to create something truly bespoke to perfectly reflect your individuality and personality. Working directly with our chief milliner, Beverley, we can conceive and create the perfect finishing touch to your chosen outfit so that every detail is just right.
What are the benefits of an appointment?
- Exclusive use of our fitting room and changing area to allow you to try pieces on with you outfit.
- Evening appointments, with the last start time at 7pm (please note that to make the most of your appointment, it is advisable to book during natural daylight hours for a true colour match).
- Plenty of time to browse and make decisions at your leisure and with no pressure.
- Guaranteed time with with chief milliner, Beverley
How the service works:
When you attend your appointment, please bring along the complete outfit that you plan to wear including, jackets and shoes and one of our expert team members will work with you to design a spectacular hat or fascinator for your special occasion. We can also help you to choose or customise a beautiful piece from our existing range, if you’d prefer.
For our full selection, a minimum of a six-week lead time before your event is required.
We will always try to accommodate your needs and if you require the item sooner, please contact us and we will do our best to meet your timescale.
Please note that working from a provided swatch or photograph may not be sufficient to find a perfect match, so please do bring as much of your planned outfit as you are able.
As well as our enhanced appointment experience, we offer a range of additional services:
- We will adjust any sizing or fitting of a hat in our stock to suit an individual and can also make adjustments, such as adding secondary colour feathers, on a very short lead time, sometimes even on the same day (although we do advise visiting as early as possibly to avoid disappointment).
- We fix, repair or make adjustments to any hat, regardless of where it was originally purchased.
- We offer shoes and bags, which can be dyed to any desired colour.
- We stock a large range of hair accessories for brides, bridesmaids and flower girls.
- We make flowers for corsages or any other use from any desired fabrics. We can also match these to your chosen headwear.
- We also stock everyday hats, a collection of clutch bags in many different colours, a range of jewellery and wraps / pashminas and mens ties and pocket squares in a rainbow of colours, as well as winter everyday scarves and gloves during the winter season.
To book an appointment, or to find out more, get in touch here.
|Services Appointments Alterations & Repairs Shoe & Bag Dying Business Mentoring|