Join us at WEDx 2018!
We are excited to tell you that Beverley Edmondson will be speaking at this year’s WEDx at Chicheley Hall in Buckinghamshire on 30 April 2018.
WEDx offers fantastic training for wedding industry professionals. It offers workshops, speakers and networking all in one place and is invaluable for getting your business to the next level.
To say the excitement is building for this one day WEDx Seminar is an understatement. Get ready for inspiration and motivation; lots of great connections will be made, lots of insider know-how will be learned, and plenty of laughs will be had.
Join 6 Wedding Industry Leaders and a small group of fellow entrepreneurs. Leave buzzing, with a notebook full of the best advice, answers to your personal business questions and new influential contacts. Most importantly, leave with big plans for your business.
Prepare yourself and bring an open mind. This year can be your year, whether you’ve been working your socks and shoes off for a while and need that something extra to set you on the right tracks, or you’re a fresh face to the industry ready to show the world what you’re made of.
Nothing beats human interaction; feeling the buzz in the room, hearing the stories, the advice and tips in person, asking questions to the right people, having real conversations.
WEDx makes a difference.
We’ve seen it happen to others, so now its time to invest in yourself and join us too.
The event will take place from 09:30 – 17:30, with optional networking until 20:00 in the cocktail bar.
Each speaker will tell you their own business journey and cover topics which will help you in your own business.
You will have the chance to ask questions directly to each speaker during their Q&A sessions.
– Kylie Carlson: Storytelling through Video Marketing
– Nova Reid: The Curse of Being Busy – Looking after Yourself While Running a Business, and What Bloggers Want
– Christine Jenson: Knowing your Worth – How to Nail Pricing
– Jess and Tom: The Importance of the Customer Experience
– Beverley Edmondson: The Benefit of Not Knowing It All – Embracing the Journey of Running a Small Business
Included in the Day
– Superfast Wi-Fi
– Delicious 3 Course Lunch (All dietary requirements catered for)
– Unlimited Tea & Coffee
– Unlimited Still & Sparkling Mineral Water
– Unlimited Snacks incl. Biscuits, Fresh Fruit, Porridge and Popcorn
– Pens & Pads
Ready to take your business to the next level? Why not book your place now and we’ll see you there!